AWKNG School of Theology has been serving students around the globe since February 2020. We are a non-accredited, online educational ministry focused on adult learning of the Bible.
We believe God’s family should understand the Bible in its original context, not skip over hard-to-understand passages, and be able to properly defend our faith.
We teach the Bible as a unifying meta-narrative. Using this distinctive approach, we equip students with how to correctly interpret the Bible by understanding the ancient historical and cultural contexts (2 Timothy 2:15), and prepare them to defend the Bible as the inspired Word of God in a culture that is growing increasingly hostile and skeptical towards Christianity and the Bible (1 Peter 3:15).
Since our launch, we have served over 3,000 students in 47 of the 50 United States and 23 countries around the world.
Our Executive Director is world-renowned scholar, Dr. Michael S. Heiser, who oversees all academics.
To equip Christians with a deeper understanding of the Bible.
To see God’s family experience the vibrant, life-changing, powerful Word of God.
- Understanding the Bible as a whole story
- Embracing a supernatural worldview
- Honoring our Hebraic roots
- Studying the Bible from its original context and culture
- Developing Christ-followers that can defend their faith and answer the hard questions
- Learning and demonstrating the ways of the Kingdom as outlined in the Word of God
- Opening people’s eyes to a newfound love of God’s Word and the richness of its mysteries
- Equipping believers to hear the Holy Spirit as they read and engage with the Bible
Support Our Mission
See the five ways we are equipping the Body of Christ.