AWKNG School of Theology has been serving students around the globe since February 2020. We are a non-accredited, online educational ministry focused on adult learning of the Bible.
We believe God’s family should understand the Bible in its original context, not skip over hard-to-understand passages, and be able to properly defend our faith.
We teach the Bible as a unifying meta-narrative. Using this distinctive approach, we equip students with how to correctly interpret the Bible by understanding the ancient historical and cultural contexts (2 Timothy 2:15), and prepare them to defend the Bible as the inspired Word of God in a culture that is growing increasingly hostile and skeptical towards Christianity and the Bible (1 Peter 3:15).
Since our launch, over 6,500 courses have been taken by
AWKNG School of Theology students in 48 of the U.S. States and 25 different countries around the world.
Our founding Executive Director was world–renowned
scholar, Dr. Michael S. Heiser. He created the foundation of our mission to equip believers
around the world with a better understanding of the Bible. Our courses are taught by leading
Bible scholars, including Dr. Michael Heiser, Dr. Justin Bass, Dr. Craig Evans, and more.
To see God’s family experience the vibrant, life-changing, powerful Word of God.
- Understanding the Bible as a whole story
- Embracing a supernatural worldview
- Honoring our Hebraic roots
- Studying the Bible from its original context and culture
- Developing Christ-followers that can defend their faith and answer the hard questions
- Learning and demonstrating the ways of the Kingdom as outlined in the Word of God
- Opening people’s eyes to a newfound love of God’s Word and the richness of its mysteries
- Equipping believers to hear the Holy Spirit as they read and engage with the Bible
Support Our Mission
See the five ways we are equipping the Body of Christ.